Maths Tutors 4 Me
+ Science, IT, English ...
Contact us by|
How We WorkFrom our website, each prospective student selects the tutors they would like to contact.
- send an email to the student. This email includes the tutors' contact details.
- send an email to the tutor who can who can then obtain the student's contact details online.
We do not charge the student.
Terms for TutorsTo become one of our tutors, you must hold a relevant degree or teaching qualification.
If you become one of our tutors, you can decide:
- your hours. Full time or part time. Daytime, evenings or week-ends.
- where you work. From your own home or at students' homes.
- your rates. How much you charge for lessons, travel and multiple students.
You will pay no joining fee and no annual fee.
You will collect lesson fees (and travel charges) from your students. From these fees, you will pay our commission of £5 for each hour of lessons.
You will pay our commission monthly. Before the fourth day of each month, you will:
- complete an online timesheet listing last month's lessons
- pay last month's commission directly into our bank account. We do not accept cheques.
- we contact you and you then contact the student.
- we contact the student who then contacts you.
If a customer requires tuition for more than one family member, you will pay commission for all of those family members. This holds true regardless of whether this is is agreed at the outset or at some later date.
Each month, you will tell us whether you are still available.
Within three days of receiving a student's details, you will update our website, saying whether you have contacted them, what was the outcome and when you will start teaching them.